We purchased a diesel coach from Poulsbo in Kent, the salesman promised us the moon to get us to buy the coach.After signing papers, we found out that the 90-day bumper to bumper warranty was much more limited than he let on to.

We pushed the issue and got the repairs done. The coach has been to Poulsbo's service dept 3 times and they have caused more damage than repair. They did some touch up paint work, and now the coach needs to go to a "real" shop to have it all fixed, it looks worse than when we bought it! They promised us they would winterize the coach if the weather got cold, well they didn't and plumbing broke behind the shower enclosure.

They tried to fix it on two occassions and didn't so we took it to a local repair shop and he fixed it in 2 days!

I'm convinced that Poulsbo's service dept is incapable of handling anything and they do not respect owners' RVs; our carpet now has greasy shoe marks on it and have found rags stuffed in places two times when we got the coach back.Very disatisfied with our experience at Poulsbo from the get go!

Had an Experience with Poulsbo Rv?

Comments

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more