2.6

I had occasion to ask Poulsbo, who is a local outlet for the RV Van I wanted to order, for a price they would sell it to me for.The poor salesman came back from the sales manager's office with a written offer to sell it to me for the full MSRP plus a $1900 "get ready" fee.

This brought the total to over $167, 000 plus tax and license fees. I said OK, I am going to price this with a dealer a friend of mine worked with in New Jersey. The salesman went back in and came bsck out with the same offer. I left and sent my list of desired options to the NJ dealer and an Arizona dealer just for comparison.

The AZ dealer came in at a little over $30,000 less. The guy in NJ was closer to $35,500 less.

I am making a trip to the East Coast when my vehicle arrives.Well worth it I think.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Poulsbo Rv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Poulsbo Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poulsbo Rv 2017 roadtrek cs adventurous for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poulsbo Rv?

Comments