2305, Military Rd S, Kent, WA 98032, USA

I had occasion to ask Poulsbo, who is a local outlet for the RV Van I wanted to order, for a price they would sell it to me for.The poor salesman came back from the sales manager's office with a written offer to sell it to me for the full MSRP plus a $1900 "get ready" fee.

This brought the total to over $167, 000 plus tax and license fees. I said OK, I am going to price this with a dealer a friend of mine worked with in New Jersey. The salesman went back in and came bsck out with the same offer. I left and sent my list of desired options to the NJ dealer and an Arizona dealer just for comparison.

The AZ dealer came in at a little over $30,000 less. The guy in NJ was closer to $35,500 less.

I am making a trip to the East Coast when my vehicle arrives.Well worth it I think.

Review about: 2017 Roadtrek Cs Adventurous.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poulsbo Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion