510 Eleanor Lane,, Mt Vernon, WA 98273, USA

I wish I had read the reviews prior to trying to get work done on our coach at Poulsbo, Everett and then Poulsbo Mt Vernon.I picked them because they had several locations, thinking, bigger meant better.

I was tragically mistaken. Everett was much more interested in selling us a coach then getting our worked on. Sales manager failed to even call us back about a promise he had made. Such poor follow through prior to a purchase makes follow through after a purchase highly questionable.

We then took it to Mt Vernon, we brought it in for evaluation and for them to submit our claims to our extended warranty company. Our appointment was for 10am, they didn't start looking at it until after 1pm, spent 2 hours with it, said they looked at the washer, but never put the slide out which means they could not see the washer. We were having problems with break lights, were told it was a short but they couldn't fix it. We had it fixed later at Freightliner, it was a faulty bulb.

They said it would cost $400 dollars for the part for the central vacuum system, I could buy a new one at Camping World for $300. The price for the microwave was $281 over what the extended warranty company said it should cost. By the time we got done, even with the warranty company paying about $1800 for microwave /convection oven and vacuum, we would have to pay an additional $1200. Is this standard operating procedure the the Northwest RV dealers, if so, we will never deal with any of them again.

Freightliner, in comparison, was outstanding.

It cost us $387 just to get the heck away from Poulsbo.I recommend a complete overhaul of their service department including the service writer whose lack of communication was unbelieveable.

Review about: Service And Sales.

I liked: Cookies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Poulsbo Rv Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $387
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Poulsbo Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion