We paid for an expensive warranty for 5 years on our Southwind motor home.Before the warranty expired, we had a substantial claim for about $7,000.

When we filed a claim for $3000 covered by warranty, the warranty company had disappeared--no responses to phone calls, faxes or mail. Poulsbo RV has been no help in recovering the money we are owed. They put us off (very cheerfully)and take no responsibility.

However, they sold us the policy, presumably for a return to them.I wouldn't ever go back to them, since they aren't keeping their part of the the guarantee.

Anyone else with that issue?

Had an Experience with Poulsbo Rv?

Comments

Yes, We bought an RV from Poulsbo RV in Kent in 2007.We purchased a 4 year rv protection plan for $5200 and was told that after the 4 years, if we had not used the plan, we would get our money back.

I went in and filed the paperwork in July 2011 to get my money back. After waiting two months, I contacted them and was told the company that issued the plan was no longer in business. So what now? Am I out my money!!!

I am very pissed. I have filed a complaint with the WA.

State Consumer Protection dept.We will see what happens now.